Now he didn’t say, “in 5 months”. He said, “LESS THAN 5 MONTHS”.

You can say whatever you want about Trump, but he damn sure doesn’t lie, and what he says happens.

So, what do you think?

Only people mentioned by @WWCUE in this post can reply

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

In response Godly Man to his Publication

he said he "might" return in 2021.

Does he say things things to keep the Qop alive?

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

Wow... What a great time to be alive... And POTUS is making the DS nervous. LOL. ;)
Maybe before Christmas (am thinking about Kim Clement's seasons prophecy).
That national emergency alert happens next Wednesday. Maybe to prepare us for what's about to happen.
Time to make sure we have enough supplies on hand (water, food, pet food, etc.). It's supposed to a bumpy, but short, time of transition. (Hoping "short" means less then 30 days...)

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

I could've written that better.LOL. But I'm tired.

(1) Show this thread

Patriotic Christian Mom & Wife seeking refuge from 2nd Twitter expulsion. Same handle.....

How many times have we heard this since 2021? Dates will never be announced for good or for evil!! Live your lives, love your family & friends and be prepared!! Stop looking for answers on social media ❤️🙏🇺🇸🌍

In response Kelly Major to her Publication

Now there’s some solid advice.😌

(1) Show this thread

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

That could put us into 2024. I wonder what VK thinks about that.

God in control. No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. Riding the wave of insane psyops

Less than < 5 months--now that will be a tide shift

In response Truth Hunter to his Publication

Sept (one month)
Oct (2months)
Nov (3 months)
Dec (4 months)
Merry Christmas just before the fifth
Month being Jan 2024

(1) Show this thread

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

🎉