Only people mentioned by @GayleStorm15 in this post can reply

Truth seeker, Child of God, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Love of Nature, animals, and people in general. God Wins...

In response Gayle Storm to her Publication

I have often thought they might be evil...

Patriotic Christian Mom & Wife seeking refuge from 2nd Twitter expulsion. Same handle.....

Absolutely 100% spot on!! We are on to these scumbags and it's heartbreaking when you have a loved one (my elderly dimentia mom this time around) and you have to muster up trust for these doctors and nurses through our jaded opinions of them πŸ’”πŸ™ There are still good ones out there friends and I learned that these last 6 months so hang on and stay out of hospitals whenever you can and if God forbid a loved one is there just try to be an advocate and support system for them β€οΈπŸ™

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’―πŸ’Ÿ our President Trump❣️

In response Kelly Major to her Publication

I had a conversation with some retired nurses in around 2008. They said, avoid the hospitals if you can.

(1) Show this thread

FJB .......Trump is my President

What about ST Jude’s ?

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication

Danny Thomas, rare Catholic Freemason (St. Jude's).

His daughter Marlo married Phil Donahue. Check into (weird) Donahue, Iowa. That was his family, the whole town. Strange tales about Danny.

(1) Show this thread

When we consider all the cancer remedies and those remedies for parasite, and then consider how many years and years these heinous organizations have been claiming to help children, have to consider that there's something horribly amiss.

Plant seeds. Live by Faith, Free The Children. wego.social. This is a WAR of HALOS vs Pitchforks & GOD WINS ALL WAYS

and NOW ...YOU KNOW THE TRUTH. The children DIDNT have cancer. THEY WERE
ginnie pigs for Big Pharma. Every telethon was the same. We need to 'find a cure', etc..etc..etc..
There's no profit in healthy kids, no matter what the age. That is "why THEY push Vaccines. up to 70 vax's before the kids start school and THEY push new moms to use THEIR poison infant formula's, that are loaded with poison crap. FACT is THEY only want EVERYONE DEAD

Catholic, Q'd (3/28/19) followed on Twit by Gen. Flynn, Twit POW on 1/8/21. WWG1WGA ULTRA-MAGA Deplorable. Happily married Mom and Nana.

Omaha Childrens hospital!!! Nice LOGO!!!

I'm a God loving Patriot, Prayer warrior, Mom of Four ❀️ and Gma of several ❀️ WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ¦…πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ¦… TRUMP WON!!

In response Leesy Frank to her Publication

😑. We must continuously pray for our children!!

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Leesy Frank to her Publication
(2) Show this thread

Got suspended from Twitter....looking for a new site and my friends....

Medical kidnapping......research, parents with sick children forced to sign over custody to the State so the State can pay the medical bills.....then the system gains the right to medically expert on the children....it is soooo bad......