GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

Best thing you'll watch today.

Go Outside. Plant some flowers or vegetables * making raised beds out of anything (logs, fallen trees) Enjoy the World God Gave Us * You can still be on your computer or laptop just not as much. & you don't need a t.v. for anything * it's all on the internet without the cost * you will feel alive again

Only people mentioned by @cowri in this post can reply

Truth Seeker,Pro-Life,#Qanon,#GOD-WINS,#Trump,#TheGreatAwakening,#WWG1WGA

In response connie wright to her Publication

Or you can just sit in a regular chair outside and enjoy the nature and the beauty it has to offer

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

In response MishPurA 717 to her Publication

I find it hard to sit very long at a time. Today I decided to clean the garage & put things where they go for next year....I can get messes with all the tools & planting projects etc. I sat out to fill my containers with soil to plant tulips & Hyacinths...I have deer & rabbits that love feasting off my tulips * I am thinking if I put them in containers I might out fox the rabbits * figure out what works to ward off deer...I had 300 tulips at one time but they like to bite off the flower..I have a ton of daffodils planted which both will leave alone...Deer resistance but also rabbit resistance

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response MishPurA 717 to her Publication

Aloha👋
I am almost 72 (woohoo I made it)
Indoors has never been a favorite of mine, unless weather is unbearable to be out.
Open the windows let some fresh air in.
Do the best you can, get outside and listen to nature. Once you do this, you might be hooked 😊

(2) Show this thread