OMG listening to all those allegations against our POTUS and how the Steal was a lie and he wanted to steal the Election from the people LOL I can already see in my mind what the Hammer of countermoves will look like!
Every single one of these statements needs to be ripped to shreds!!! I can't listen to this nonsense! They are so obviously lying... WHY does the APL level not rise already?@VincentKennedy 🙏

Agreed. From a legal standpoint; Trump's lawyers have a legal obligation to prove their client wasn't lying about the election fraud. The statement has been made over and over by the impeachment panel. In order to prove Trump was not lying all of the proof, that many have claimed Trump and other govt agencies already have, must be presented in order to nullify the claim Trump was lying about election fraud. Let's see if they take advantage of the door that has been completely opened. Would be the right time and place; wouldn't be pushing the information; would be proving his innocence.

In response Flicka Boo to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @JustForThought in this post can reply

In response JustFor Thought to her Publication

BINGO! If Q doesn't take this oportunity I don't think there will be another time the evidence can be injected 'Legally". It has to happen in this Trial. If not now... when?

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

In response Flicka Boo to her Publication

just nabbed from another acct

(1) Show this thread