Only people mentioned by @AmericanFoster in this post can reply

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

The hardest thing to find is ice cream cones that are not bioengineered. I seldom buy food with labels but when I do, I read the labels... most of it goes right back on the shelf.

It's time to stop buying anything with that label and tell these companies to put their frankenfood where the sun doesn't shine.

In response Pink Totter to her Publication

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ylgNVeLNrNU

Whoa look what I just found!! Way more recipes but I grabbed this one. THIS looks like fun.

Homemade Ice Cream Cone in a frypan & without oven by Tiffin Box | Crispy Waffle/Sugar Cones Recipe - YouTube

Hello there,Welcome to my Channel. Today's recipe is homemade ice cream cone/sugar cone/crispy waffle cones.In this video, I will show you how to make this w...

In response Pink Totter to her Publication

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LlwnwtuqPEU
Here is one more. I am so gonna try these. COOL

Crunchy Ice Cream Cone Recipe - Quick & Easy Waffle Cone - YouTube

Making these homemade waffle cones is quick and easy. They are tasty and crispy. Add your favorite ice cream to this waffle cone to complete it.❤️Thank you f...

(2) Show this thread

I've been buying Kemp's Simply crafted ice cream... so far that's not on the label, plus no corn syrup and no artificial flavors. It's expensive and harder to find but it tastes like old fashioned ice cream... more rich than super sweet. When I'm lucky I find it on sale and stock up.

Truthseeker, patriot ,Texan.

Dangit!

God loving MAGA man. Peace Please spread the truth anyway any where you can God bless

Boycott like bud light

QPatriots1776 = MAGA PATRIOT that loves AMERICA! LOVE GOD! #WWG1WGA / #TRUMP2020 - #TRUMPWON Telegram: @Qpatriots1776TRUTH: @Qpatriots1776

Wow, I was hoping Blue Bell wouldn't do that.

In response Qpatriots 1776 to his Publication

I just make my own now when I want some. I don't trust ANY of their brands.

(1) Show this thread

Ťʀᴜᴛʜᴇʀ & ŦʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍŦɪɢʜᴛᴇʀ | We are in a fight to the death with Illuminati Freemasons. 1776 All Over! | 𝕍𝕀𝕊𝕀𝕋 ⇶ 🍀 #QFlagPin 🍀

If you like ice cream and live in New England, you can buy Friendly's ice cream at almost any grocery store.

It's a popular retail restaurant chain. But, it's products include NO bio-engineered ingredients.

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

Just about everything I pickup in the store is products like that. I soak veggies, grapes and whatever I can in baking soda for 15 min. That kills all parasites that don't just wash off. I also bake as much as I can using "unbleached flour". I will be so glad when our food is back to whatever normal is!!

I look forward to a future where I can learn the truths of the past.

In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication

It's not just washing it off the outside unfortunately. They know to spray the crops with pesticides when they are growing. Then again before harvest. The plants have been taking it in nearly all the time.

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication

I just bought a bunch of coconut flour, coconut sugar, whole wheat flour & more - going to try making our own cereal...Raisin Bran & Reeses Puff & rice puffs etc...

(3) Show this thread