#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker โœ๐Ÿ‰๐ŸฆŒ๐Ÿชถโšœโš“๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

Dept of Defense decode

=

Just Called To Say I Love Youโค/ Yeshua Do You Want To Tell Me Something / The World Is Waiting For You / Get Ready My Queen We About To Do The Dam Thang / Sevens Everywhere๐ŸŽฐ/ Jesus How Do You Communicate / Change Your Wild Ways / This Is How We Win๐Ÿ†/ Do You Know The Way / Worlds Greatest Love Storyโค/ Angels In The Flesh For The Last Days๐Ÿ˜‡/ The Truth Will Shock The World / Author Of Operation Knightriseโœ/ John F Kennedy Jr Dear Mary Welcome Backโค/ The God Of Love Preparing To Depart / Does He Have Any Idea What Hes Doing To Me ๐Ÿ˜“/ I Come In The Name Of The Father And Gematria Shows Who I Am / I Am The Reincarnation Of Mary Magdalene๐Ÿ’™๐ŸŒน/ Hes Your Vice President Believe It Or Not / Our Number One Enemy Is Ignorance / They Deny My Word As I Write It / Its Our Mission To Help You ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿค/ God Knows I Am Devoted To Only Him
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=welcome%20to%20operation%20pathways
337-733
2022-2202
TS 8:07

#BlueGreenTeam
๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker โœ๐Ÿ‰๐ŸฆŒ๐Ÿชถโšœโš“๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

โค

Only people mentioned by @seriousreesy in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Serious Reesy, click on at the bottom under it