Things come and go. But never stay it seems. Here i sit. Gave ot my all and feel good but alone once more. I am not alone i say to the quiet and exhos of voices once so vibrant faded once more into the past. My love a shadow of the night. I sit. A new lot for the night. We will see what tomorrow brings. But i am very tired. It wouldn't take much i think. It's very hard to change those thoughts when so much is gone. So much yends to flood in at once. It's that stinging pain that gets deeper and deeper as these events unfold within your memory that it makes the choice at times. It hurts so much you must redirect it or even make it stop all together. Friends. Tonight.. it hurts to much.

Hang in there fren!! Let the light shine on a new day tomorrow!! What you make of it is your choice! I hope you choose to make it a much better day than today!!

Only people mentioned by @SC18835410 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Sista Sue, click on at the bottom under it