Things come and go. But never stay it seems. Here i sit. Gave ot my all and feel good but alone once more. I am not alone i say to the quiet and exhos of voices once so vibrant faded once more into the past. My love a shadow of the night. I sit. A new lot for the night. We will see what tomorrow brings. But i am very tired. It wouldn't take much i think. It's very hard to change those thoughts when so much is gone. So much yends to flood in at once. It's that stinging pain that gets deeper and deeper as these events unfold within your memory that it makes the choice at times. It hurts so much you must redirect it or even make it stop all together. Friends. Tonight.. it hurts to much.

Sorry for the pain you're going through. Having similar struggles and feeling desperation but we cannot give into that. That's what the enemy wants! He wants us broken, tired, weak, but we are warriors and we will not give in! If you need a friend or someone to talk to you can dm a way to reach you. I will be happy to listen if you need an ear. 💛🙏

Only people mentioned by @Whimma in this post can reply

Truth seeker, Child of God, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Love of Nature, animals, and people in general. God Wins...

In response Whimma Texas to her Publication

Each of us experience symptoms... it is what strengthens us and makes us stronger... we have to scrape the bottom and find the will to move forward... I pray you will reach for and find the strength to continue on... Amen my friend... WAWY...