Only people mentioned by @OccamsRazQr in this post can reply

I'm watching the movie of a lifetime, and I'm staying until the end! ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ WWG1WGA

In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication

DWI? Or is that the story their going with?๐Ÿค” Where's tge other Jersey boy who played the rallies- Bon Jovi.

๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€˜s For Trump ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ Kindred Spiritsโœจ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

In response Gray 359 to her Publication

I served Bon-Jovi & his wife, & their band at a restaurant almost 30 years ago. There was definitely something off about them. Gives me the creeps just thinking about.

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, Boston Terrier Lover, Mom, First time Grandma , Maga, I can do all things thru Christ who Strengthens me

Lets hope this is the end of his career, i can deff say i never bought any of his music and i rarely listen to his songs!!!! I am Tired of celebs thinking they are above us and feel entitled to shove their opinions down our throats!

TWITTER NUKED ME 8 TIMES OVER 4 YEARS, SO I MUST HAVE BEEN DOING SOMETHING RIGHT.

I would be a lush too if I sold my soul.

I will never give up on America, Trump or the plan. ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

i liked his old music. i was given tickets to his concert around 2005. he didnt sing any old songs. he would talk politics for 15-30 minutes at a time. i left. it sucked and havent listened to him since.

I love Jesus, my family, our country ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ! NCSWIC ๐Ÿฆ… Mom of 5, Physician Assistant, Stuck in Ohio

once a POS always a POS

Truth = Peace Deception = War Choice = You The most eligible Anon and a Pisces...

WWG1WGA ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ TRUST THE PLAN

well...he did play at the fake inaugration. I am thinking he is burning in hell too. bah-bye!!

Yep, I knew he was a leftist for years. When his Pro America commercial was on the Superbowl, I was like, FRAUD...won't work on me!

Artist, wife, mom, Patriot, farmer..ready for the new world..#WWG1WGA,#Godwins, #Trump 2021..๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ•Š

I never liked his music, friends were gaga over him..I found him dirty and creepy..๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ’ฅ

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ’ซ

Good. Karma a BI*TCH.

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

hes a pos ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก