Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
Chris David Bell

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Found this on Instagram.
Is this real?

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CxfqhqTOJ8a/?igshid=NzZhOTFlYzFmZQ==

What's the plan? We did all of this to avoid a Civil War yet we're bringing in troops from all over the globe? 🤔🤨🙄

Only people mentioned by @Only1CdnPatriot in this post can reply

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Chris David Bell to his Publication

What does that mean?

“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Everyone just sits and watches the nation being destroyed will no rise to action to do anything, so can’t say we don’t deserve it for allowing to happen.

Good news is they are all unarmed and very happy looking people. With a booming economy coming back will need lots of hard working people to do what all spoiled entitled Americans refuse to do believing it is beneath them

(1) Show this thread