Rip it off honey, let that face breathe.πŸ˜‚

Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Red October🀣

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA β€οΈβœοΈβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸŠ

Good to see you, Ghost! It’s been a while!

Miracles Happen Every Day When You Live In The Now Of Pray Pray Pray And Paradise Is Heaven On Earth And Family Is Every Thing

wow thx alot

Miracles Happen Every Day When You Live In The Now Of Pray Pray Pray And Paradise Is Heaven On Earth And Family Is Every Thing

In response Rockunder Water to her Publication

made me cry straight away

(1) Show this thread

Tenacious Wisconsinite fighting government and medical tyranny. Redpilling for many years before I knew it was redpilling.Where is my origin

Who is it? I do give this actor/ess credit for keeping a straight face while doing "press" conferences... I would not have been able to do it!

USArmy Vet 1972-1976.This ISN'T E harmony,I'm not looking for a playmate, DON'T DM me asking for "gas money" GetaBanker

I have seen better faces on iodine bottles.

Winning post of the day!! Follow the money.

❀🌎❀Fighting for God, Country, & our children's future. Globalists want you dead. 4 twitters, 5 Instagrams. God always wins. 🚫 Romamce DMs

evil exists

thats a good one

Just remember who you are and the world will change I believe in the power of love #LoveAlwaysWins #Q #energyreading #healing #meditations

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I love God, my family, and my Country! Expelled from T 1/8/2021. Thankful VK got message out about this site!

In response Chris Miss to her Publication

I went online and looked at both their picutes and I swear she could pass for his twin. WOW

(1) Show this thread

+++πŸ–€πŸŒ‘πŸ”₯πŸ˜‡++ #FamilyIsEverything. #SaveOurChildren #Trump2020NowMoreThanEverπŸ™πŸ»β€πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ WeGo: @WonderAlice1122

🀣🀣 πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
πŸ˜‚ 🀣🀣
Prety Please! πŸ’«πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ€πŸ˜‡

lol

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

MEH? THEN AGAIN, MAYBE SHE'D BE MORE COMFORTABLE IN AN EXTRA LARGE SUPERBOWL STYLE MASK?πŸ€” CAN'T BE TOO CAREFUL WITH THE PRESS SECRETARY OF THE WHITE HOUSE AM I RIGHT?! I EMAILED THIS OBSERVATION TO HER OFFICIAL ADDRESS & GOT AN AUTO REPLY.

THE PRESS SECRETARY OF THE WHITE HOUSE IS IN RECEIPT OF YOUR MESSAGE. PLEASE ALLOW 2-3 DAYS FOR HER TO CIRCLE BACK TO YOUR QUESTION, OR AS SOON AS SHE IS ABLE.
MOST SINCERELY,
JEN PSAKI,
OFFICIAL PRESS SECRETARY FOR THE πŸ’₯FORMER VICE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATESπŸ’₯

πŸ’₯DJT CALLED JOE FORMER VP TODAY IN COURT.😏 IT'S GETTING GOOD!
NANCY'S STILL MIAπŸ‘€

In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication

stress secretary....

Christian, love my Country. True to Trump.

In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication

Uh, DJT wasn't in court. It was on a DOD post, they referred to Bidan as VP Bidan.

(2) Show this thread

#GodWins #GreatAwakening #Christian #BuildtheWall, #Deplorable #DrainTheSwamp #MAGA #Patriot #QAnon #Trump2021 #WWG1WGA #PureBlood #IFB

This reminds me of the Mission Impossible TV series (Steven Hill / Peter Graves, Martin Landau, Barbara Bain, Greg Morris and Peter Lupus), in particular, Rollin Hand, played by Landau, who was the "man of a thousand faces".

Watching that series (viewable on Pluto TV) revels how the IMF (Impossible Missions Force) were actors playing their parts to perfection in order to take down the "bad" guys.

The performances we are witnessing in the DC political theater production are eeirly similar to the series performances.

Mission Impossible on Pluto
https://pluto.tv/live-tv/mission-impossi

Only followers of this user (@Kerryeire) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

OMGβ—οΈπŸ€£Thats to funny🀣🀣🀣🀣

Love my Family, America, Axes and Guns. WWG1WGA! https://t.me/AxodethsChat

I have no comment, I'll circle back.

In response Axodeth ... to his Publication

🀣

(1) Show this thread

tattoo? rabbit?

Leviticus 26:6 "I will give peace in the land, and you shall lie down, and none will make you afraid"

Looks like it is coming undone at the neck line. This is so intense. Like the ultimate Gotcha.

Lover of God, family and friends! I love my POTUS and I'm holding the line for him. Messenger & Digital Soldier to help waken the massesπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

For God, Country, & Family. 119:105 Thy Word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot

πŸ˜‰Hmm multiple masks in this movie?

hahahahahahahaHA You CRACKmeUP GHOSTπŸ˜‚

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

OH DO TELL

It's Kayleigh....

In response Sabrina Johnson to her Publication

Thats my thought as well 😊

(1) Show this thread

#GodWON Trump=KingCyrus 5D Forgiveness Natural Healer Indepndent Minstr, Reiki Mstr. LMT. Poet. Writer. Light Being. I LOVE ALL! :> :)

Oh, dear. So there are more actors than we know! Oh my! Well, I'd have to guess that it is not a well known one, as it seems most well known actors, including Meryl Streep and Angelina Jolie, are gone or awaiting tribunal!

ahah watch its kayleigh mcenany ahah! Shes like missed me bitches?!?

lol...i tought you ment facemask...then i realised you ment face..mask..

Mother of 3πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈMAGAπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈSAπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ17πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ God speaks to us through music...are you listening?? https://youtu.be/n4RjJKxsamQ

Hmmm...who could it be??

In response Lighthouse 1699 to her Publication

she is always touching her face on the sides. whats up I wonder?

(1) Show this thread

What’s the big Deal,

She’s just clearing some Earwax...