πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Q The Storm Rider updates [Edited]

CONGRESS GETTING THE EVIDENCE THAT THE CIA [DS] MIL CONDUCTING CANCER CAUSING CHEM TRAIL OPS IN ALL CITIES SINCE THE LATE 50s β†’now & CIA PROJECTS LACED EVERY CITY w/EXHAUST SYSTEMS ON BUILDINGS THAT SPRAYS & RELEASES RADIOACTIVE ISOTOPES & CANCER CAUSING CHEMICALS & AEROSOLS AMONG THE PUBLIC IN ALL MAJOR CITIES ⚠️

Congress finding more INFO on CIA-DEPOPULATION AGENDA created by Rockefellers & I.s. ELITES UN Henry Kissinger

WHats & MIL Alliance painting a picture of the creation of CIA & their DS Ops. Who controls the CIA & THEIR ORIGINS.

Next is exposing the ROCKEFELLERS that control the Op + other ELITE FAMILIES who control vax networks & MED industry WW.

[They] created FAUCI & CIA CREATED GHWBUSH & GWB who created The Project for bioweapons & gave power to FAUCI to create gain of function & bio weapons under The Patriot act & Project for the New American Century β†’ OBAMA who funded Wuhan & FAUCI πŸ’₯

πŸ‘‡ cont.

Yesterday's news announced Rupert Murdoch just stepped down as ceo of Fox!! πŸ”₯πŸŽ‰πŸŽˆπŸŽ‰THANK YOU MILITARY! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€πŸ™πŸ˜‡πŸ˜πŸ™

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Cathyldup in this post can reply

In response Cathy dupler to her Publication

Which is why I always read & post
Q The Storm Rider‼️‼️‼️

He tells us 1 or 2 years IN ADVANCE
what the plan is
& as far as I've experienced in the last 7-years
he's been πŸ’―πŸ˜‰πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

http://t.me/qthestormrider777