And I said, β€œHere am I. Send me!" πŸ•Š

I am the bloodline shifter in my family! πŸ•ŠπŸ”₯🀍

🐸 #FamilyIsEverything MAGA. MEGA. FALL CABAL. I LOVE THE STQRM. PATRIOTS UNITE. POPCORN READY! Q. SAVE OUR CHILDREN. WWG1WGA

In response Serah Oceane β™‘ to her Publication

Generational curse breaking, bloodline shifting, Demon slaying, Cabal breaking, God, Freedom, and Truth Loving Warriors of the Light. NCSWIC. N.

In response Wethe People-UltraMAGA to his Publication

I may not be physically (health wise) able to be a warrior...but mentally and spiritually...I feel like one. I come from long long lines of disturbing questionable bloodlines. Some I've only found out about in the last 5 years or so. I'm thankful I'm saved by grace and I'm a new creature in Christ. All the "bad blood" in my genealogy...all the current "elites" I may be related to (shudder)...all of it....is washed by HIS blood and HIS mercy....because I chose/choose HIM. I pray for my daughter who also has a warrior spirit...and should she be blessed with children....I pray for my future bloodline...that they ALL be washed in HIS blood and choose HIM above all else.

If you are fighting the evil in this world in any way... You Are A Warrior. The spiritual and psychological parts are just as intense as the physical. As long as you are fighting, you are where you need to be and you are there for a reason. Thank you for fighting fren, The Best Is Truly Yet To Come.❀️ πŸ™

Only people mentioned by @StormWatcher_17 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Wethe People-UltraMAGA, click on at the bottom under it