#WWG1WGA #Trump 2020 #Maga #Qanon #17 #PainComing #SaveTheChildren #deplorable #patriot #kek #The storm God Controls The Climate

**** COUNTDOWN ****

WILL Trump RETURN as 19th President

MARCH 4TH 2021

PER Constitution BEFORE 20th amendment

**** 22 DAYS TO GO till we find out ***

Did you know George Washington was not sworn in on March 4th? He was elected that day a sworn in on April 30, 1789. Just saying!!!

In response LQve Trump to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @ArmyStrong98 in this post can reply

#WWG1WGA #Trump 2020 #Maga #Qanon #17 #PainComing #SaveTheChildren #deplorable #patriot #kek #The storm God Controls The Climate

In response Army Strong to her Publication

I'll take that!

Twitter Shut Down RICHARDNORMANHY @normanhy @hyshaveit Finally got on Anonup 01/22/2021 #MAGA #KAGA #WWG1WGA #QANON #TRUMP2020

I for one have had it with these constant date changes!! It will be better if people stop posting things they dont know!!
Let it play out. Q said less than 10 even know what the plan is.

Army Nurse Vet.. Tweeter doesn't like me telling truth to power. JFK Jr is alive.

In response RICHARD NHY to his Publication

I think you should learn to be a little nicer. I never post things I have not recearched, I am not changing dates or saying this will go on till April 30th. Just stated that Washington was not sworn in till April 30, 1789.👇
https://history.house.gov/Historical-Highlights/1700s/The-first-inauguration-at-Federal-Hall-in-New-York-City/

(1) Show this thread

Prior Army 54 Echo, I am Pro-life, support the Constitution, MAGA, WWG1WGA, I believe in Q & the Plan. Christian, Trump is my President.

No I didn't know that. All these twists and turns, so are we looking at yet another different Inauguration date for President Trump?

Army Nurse Vet.. Tweeter doesn't like me telling truth to power. JFK Jr is alive.

In response Patricia Madonna to her Publication

Don't know about any dates being changed. Only 10 people know the full plan. Was just stating it could go past March 4th. Just trying to keep people from being disappointed when things don't happen when they think they should.
https://history.house.gov/Historical-Highlights/1700s/The-first-inauguration-at-Federal-Hall-in-New-York-City/

(1) Show this thread

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..