Only people mentioned by @elaineshtein in this post can reply

Damaged soldier. Tired but hanging on.

In response Elaine Shtein to her Publication

. 💥💥💥

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

We don't know what we don't know, but we know you know what we don't know. So you have my prayers with much love for all the good stings...AMEN

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

I m tired of these posts that constantly say the same thing...trust the plan. Things are coming to a head on Sept 23, etc, etc. I am basically just sitting back waiting for who knows what at this point because NOTHING we are being told appears to be the truth from ANY side. The only thing I am seeing about the plan is that everything is and has been a lie so maybe THE PLAN is also a lie.

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

In response Sara Legvold to his Publication

I live my life for my husband and family now. I'm much happier. Life is good.

(1) Show this thread

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

😍👍

. 🥰🙏🏼

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People