Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Full blown flare up of Crohn’s. Bloating, EVERYTHING HURTS from stomach down…like a MOA toothache in your colon, sweats when I gotta go & every time I eat something, it prompts another visit with the bidet, which sucks cause I’m not up to a meal & just nibbling. Been thankful for a bidet 4 or 5 times today already.

So…on the one hand, I’d say pretty shitty.
Pun INTENDED.
BUTT…other than that, it’s a BEAUTIFUL day. ❤️

Have an out of town errand to do maybe this week or next & really need to get this flare up calmed down. Started my Pepto caplet regimen & going to do 3/day for 3 days & then drop down to 2/day. It just takes time to get it talked into remission.

If anyone has this, they know what it feels like when I say I feel like I’ve been reamed with a chimney sweep wire brush/or impaled. No other way to describe this pain in the @$$ that manifest in the whole abdomen.

Prayers please. 🥺

There’s the comm👇🏻

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication

Sorry you are dealing with this. I have read that taking oil of oregano is supposed to help with Crohn’s, just take short breaks after 12 days of use.

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication

I have been taking daily a couple 2 drops/ 2/daily to help ward off dental abscesses. Haven’t had a day off of it in over a year.
😕

Only people mentioned by @OccamsRazQr in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Kindred Spirit, click on at the bottom under it