9-19-23 -Hollywood Reporter
Eric Clapton performed at a fundraiser
for presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy, Jr.
& raised $2.2 million.

“I am deeply grateful to Eric Clapton
for bringing his musical artistry & rebellious spirit
to my gathering in Los Angeles last night.
I sometimes think that in our divided society,
it is music
rather than any kind of intellectual agreement
that has the most potential to bring us together again.”
🇺🇸 RFK, Jr

-DEADLINE
CLAPTON CAME OUT FORCEFULLY AGAINST COVID PROTOCOLS
including venues that required attendees
show proof of vaccination.
Clapton experienced “disastrous” side effects
after receiving the AstraZeneca vaccine.
His hands & feet were
“frozen, numb or burning & pretty much useless for two weeks.”

-DAILY MAIL
The guitarist has written songs condemning the Covid vaccines
& compared the lockdowns to slavery 💥

🇺🇸 RFK, Jr.
“Don’t take a C-19 vaccine
UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.” 💥

Only people mentioned by @KatistheSea3 in this post can reply

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

My DAD died 1-6-16 from cancer. He listened to late night talk radio & never talked much about it. 💩 that happened to me in 2011 flooded my awakening up to his death on conspiracies. He was over all this garbage & didn’t care much as he would say “This is my last refrigerator I ever buy”! I didn’t totally get it back then, but EVERYBODY LOVED HIM cause he helped & talked to everyone. (The mailman came back on his route 4 years later & remembers him). They planted an Oak tree in his honor in the neighborhood. I tell you this cause of this👇🏻

In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication

🙏🏻😿❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
So honored Fritz 😻🎸🎼

God bless the great Dads.
Mine was a beauty too 💝💚💞💛💕❤️💖🧡

(1) Show this thread

I hope he can recuperate fully.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

A work in progress! #Gospel of Thomas #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGAWW

Eric Clapton - Change The World
Live performance - so good!https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kntzQiaFzOQ&list=WL&index=1

A work in progress! #Gospel of Thomas #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGAWW

This is a very good interview, which I saw at the time that it was first put out. For anyone with a keen interest in Eric Clapton's music, the first few minutes are a bit nostalgic, as Robert Kennedy talks about his interest in Clapton's music, early on in his career. Fun to watch!

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/rfk-jr-defender-robert-f-kennedy-eric-clapton-covid-vaccine-injury/

Eric Clapton and Van Morrison, both came out against the deadly vaccines and lockdowns.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

A memer here to fight for Trump! Banned from Twitter and YT twice each. Took the pledge. WWG1WGA Q 1A/2A PATRIOT Salty Army Savage IFBAP

Slow Hand is still my favorite bar none.