It's true - My cancer is healed without medical intervention...Just one pill (444mg) two times a day...purchased on Amazon - it is still healed to this day 9/19/2023 - try it...what have you got to lose?

Only people mentioned by @amazingreality in this post can reply

QPatriots1776 = MAGA PATRIOT that loves AMERICA! LOVE GOD! #WWG1WGA / #TRUMP2020 - #TRUMPWON Telegram: @Qpatriots1776TRUTH: @Qpatriots1776

In response Chris Illich to her Publication

Make sure you keep taking it for awhile. Not as often but make sure you keep it in your system and or alternate it with Ivermectin or the like for a while.

To make sure it stays away.

Jeremiah 33:3 - Call unto Me and I will answer you; and show you great & mighty things, which you know not.

In response Qpatriots 1776 to his Publication

Thank you, I have started taking it again as a small opening appeared, but it's now healing fine.

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@reset) can see their posts

Jeremiah 33:3 - Call unto Me and I will answer you; and show you great & mighty things, which you know not.

In response grasshopper WWG1WGA to his Publication

Had it for 3 years, diagnosed by doctor, told I would have to have it cut off and graft taken to repair...Here's a picture of one from the internet of things...Have a great day

(1) Show this thread

Trump Will Always be MY President ~~ GOD & family Always... "We the People" ~~ Fighting For Our Bill Of Rights And Our Constitution

🙏🙏🙏❤️

That is awesome! It's great to hear an actual testimony on this! Praise God!

He's in all things. Glory to our King...!

(1) Show this thread

Patriot🇺🇸 Love dogs🐕 MAGA🇺🇸

Is that all you took? No supplements or anything else?

In response One Usa to her Publication

It is the only new thing I took, I always take vitamins, along with vinegar. Amen

(1) Show this thread