And I said, β€œHere am I. Send me!" πŸ•Š

11:11 Verse of the Day 🀍

In response Serah Oceane β™‘ to her Publication

Beatitudes
Comes from the Latin word BEATUS, which means "blessed" or "happy".

Each beatitude begins with a reference to those who are blessed, in connection to some behavior or attitude. The idea of being "blessed" doesn't mean feeling happy necessarily. Rather it means recognizing what is truly good in a person's life and why. It refers to those who are on the right track, who are following a godly pattern of thoughts and actions.

Thanks for sharing this! I feel better having read your statement. God bless you!

In response Christopher Gibbons to his Publication

πŸ˜ŠπŸ™πŸ€ Happy to share, when I share a verse/s I like to go digging deeper myself into what it means because I think a clearer understanding allows it to stick in my brain better.

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

I have heard when you teach or share you learn too … sometimes more than the β€˜student’ … thanks for sharing- much appreciated!πŸ˜‡πŸ™πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ•ŠπŸ’«

Absolutely, this is how I see it too! Even if no one else's eyes ever read what I shared, I know I've retained the information and lessons needed from it. πŸ˜ŠπŸ™πŸ€

In response Dennis 1776 to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @QueenEsther in this post can reply

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

Well, you can always know I read your stuff .. it is always good and I appreciate it ! TY 😊

In response Dennis 1776 to his Publication

Awww well thank you, I really appreciate that you take the time to read them. 😊

(1) Show this thread