Enjoy the last days, of the enslaved 3D matrix, ran by Pedocracy, and evil agendas!
Thank You President Trump, for giving the power back to the light! Back to#WeThePeople
🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺
πŸ¦…πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
πŸ¦β€οΈπŸ‘ΌπŸ€πŸ‘Όβ€οΈπŸ¦
#GodWins
#darktolight

Only people mentioned by @RiseAgain17 in this post can reply

In response Tom Carr to his Publication

WOW! This!

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

And! We will restore health, restore Freedom, restore a Network that will bring us the TRUTH, once and for ALL!

Truth is like a lion ... it will defend itself! #BLGM #GODWINS #PEACE Brian Leonard Golightly Marshall

officially Hell ... but Heaven is inbound!
#BLGM#godwon the fog will lift

Fight for our future! WWG1WGA πŸ™πŸ‡§πŸ‡ͺπŸ™

And it may end with a huge bang all over the world! I eagerly await when the day comes !! It will be a blast in Belgium, because the majority are still sleeping here! πŸ™

We do. Anybody have a problem with this?

i wish this movie ends before 15 feb president day in US. God help people get awake.#MassArrests

patriot always seeking truth and trusts Gods word ! Lives by the. constitution. Prays for the healing of our Nations. God Wins !!

truth

Great American Patriot Trump Supporter Schitter took 40,000 of my friends πŸ–•πŸ»

Great post πŸ‘ŠπŸ»

Patiently awaiting and spreading the word of the truth!! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ€πŸ’™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ€πŸ’™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Tough job with non believers!!! πŸ‘πŸ»TRUMP

that actually is 100% correct!!! but siynds so crazy!!!! WTF