Christ. Husband. Father. Patriot. A man living as free as possible. WWG1WGA.

As an example of missing the target, one Truther started with March 24th, then it was April 24th, then May 24th, all the way to August 24th. I haven’t watched him lately, but I’m sure he’s pegged the Great Awakening event for September 24th.

I do not enjoy slamming Truthers, but come on. They suck you in then use their following to build wealth. In some cases that’s fine when they spread wealth to their following. But too often it’s all about them.

When you find someone spreading factual information and not profiting off it you’ll know who to follow.

“Careful who you follow” is still a pertinent piece of information.

Anyone still leaving on 11/23/23? It’ll be interesting to see if that date or before proves out. Most Truthers stay six months ahead of current which gives them time to cover tracks.

Many many are now out to April 2024. Like I said before they’ve only about six months out after that and it ends, period.

I will not vote for another corporation pr

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

In response Godly Man to his Publication

I'm taking screen shots for Accountability sake.

Almost a year ago someone on here stated MedBeds would be out in Jan. of 2023. Unfortunately I shared that info with a couple
of people who needed them.

Also told in a DM NESARA was happening
last Christmas. Again.. I shared that with
a few in need.

Why Lie? Is it really messing with the DS plan?

How do we credibly redpill with Lies...

We're Truthers. Truth Up or FO.

Only people mentioned by @WWCUE in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Godly Man, click on at the bottom under it