Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

He posted this than a F35 went missing...😏

Question everything! Expand love and remember to smile and laugh! In twitland @Iamhone15248095 (previously twitter.com/iammiele)

Somebody "switching the flip" here?

Intel Analyst, Serving Archangel Michael

Yes Indeed !

Looking forward to The Best is yet to come. Holding the line

Kim in the past you have posted frequencies that heal. I have a friend in a coma. Do you think the frequencies I get off of YouTube are healing and not harmful? I’m tired and don’t trust much in this world anymore. I also ask anybody that is willing to pray for my friend they declare he is healed.

In response Truth Seeker to her Publication

Praying ❤️🙏❤️

I LOVE President Trump. AMERICA FIRST!

In response Truth Seeker to her Publication

Play this for your friend daily.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8VgDyv-WfA

Declare Yourself Healed | Dr. Cindy Trimm - YouTube

In this prayer, Dr. Cindy Trimm proclaims the world of life pertaining to God's promise of healing as found in scripture. Speaking out declarations form the ...

(2) Show this thread

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world...

Looks like Trump Force One cockpit...

She’s a good girl, loves her momma, loves Jesus, hubby and America too

God bless and Thank you for getting us here Sir! 🙏

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

Looking like a week for a good fooken!

Or MEMOREX 😂👍🏻

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

wonder if it is real or simulation?

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

It looks like a real aircraft on take off to me. Simulators are usually set for night visuals but do not do rain. The displays are collimated (with mirrors) to simulate 3D perception of the runway, taxi, and city lights (and do it surprisingly well) but are not good at rain. A simulator is also unlikely to be as bumpy as this T/O.

(1) Show this thread