Only people mentioned by @DownSouthScotMichelle in this post can reply

In response Trump Girl to her Publication

Wasn't President Trump's first four years in office a military sting operation?

1) Didn't the "Osprey's team" breke this information. First place I saw it anyway. Hi Vincent 🙂🤓. Saw him that day too. 👀
2) a-Vril Haines. 🤔 Had a medical issue with a particular parasite. Has that been replaced with an actor? Or exited off 📴, stage permanently?
I am curious sort of researcher. In a room full of ✨🪄 long tailed felines. 🤓 (Looks inside 💠 🪞) 🤔 💬 😊 😁 Ahh, Earth 🌎 Skool. What fun! 😆 ~

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

Fookin’ evil

Info thank you Love all of you that are standing up for our country and taking it back. Bless U Save the children. The best is yet to come

We need the truth. The people need the truth. We need to see justice,accountability and Punishment and we need to see it soon.

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

yeah well it got hijack and alot of people got screwed!

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

averil hanies

just another trannie in a dress

fook that shit!

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

💯

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

⚠️
Hazardous waste product.

(2) Show this thread