Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
Ron The Best is Yet to Come

Perverted school board gets bought down beautifully πŸ”₯ they can't come back from this....

Only people mentioned by @Ringo4maga in this post can reply

It's as simple as that, Now Patriots and Officials stand up and take the stand for our children and freedom.

β€œOne cannot love without suffering, or suffer without loving.” Saint Gianna Molla

Do you have a link by any chance? I want to post it on fakebook and it won't let me copy and paste.

Trump is my President We are in a war of God vs Evil Hold the Line Justice is Coming. Texas Strong #savethechildren WWG1WGA

In response Conserv Christy to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

And that is how it's done. BIP, BOOM BAM πŸ’₯

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins πŸ™

Boom!

Trump is my President We are in a war of God vs Evil Hold the Line Justice is Coming. Texas Strong #savethechildren WWG1WGA

In response Jody Donohue to her Publication

The tide has changed

(1) Show this thread