#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

NY Stock Exchange is looking to leave NY.
Taxes.
Financial Awakening for Normies.

VK I know you arent a financial adviser lol but in your opinion do you think silver will be a good investment? Do you put money into silver?

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @IamJD in this post can reply

🇨🇦 patriot. I ❤️ President Trump & all he stands for: Freedom Truth Love Peace #WWG1WGA #GESARA, #5D IFBAP Not a dating app! Will block!

In response Iam -JD to his Publication

We should cut back on pre-shredded cheese and Make America 'Grate' Again.

You exchange your worthless paper money for real money (Silver/Gold). You may already know this but dollars were originally receipts or "paper notes" for Silver and Gold. You could actually take your Dollar, go to the bank, and exchange it for real Silver or Gold. USD is fake. Silver/Gold and other precious metals hold real value.

Also, the price of goods are not going up. It's the value of your Dollar that is going down - its purchasing power. Silver/Gold is a hedge against the dollar's loss of value.

*Not a financial advisor.

Truth, Transparency, and America First! Supporter of Small American Businesses and the Buy American Movement.

Silver, gold, I even bought a few 1 oz copper rounds. Lately been focusing on fractional silver.

We should cut back on pre-shredded cheese and Make America 'Grate' Again.

In response BeRandom 1116 to her Publication

Them pre-1965 dimes...

(1) Show this thread

WWG1WGA, TRUMP2020+ Proud Army Colonel's Daughter, LOVE GOD, My Family and My Country!

YES Trump tweeted about it!