JESUS IS REAL! AND MY SAVIOUR! Trump supporter 100% - (You'll find out!) A loving BOOMER Grandmother & A Texas farmer!

DEAR PATRIOTS:

"EVEN THE ELECT WILL BE DECIEVED"

BEFORE THIS HAPPENS THINK!!! ARE YOU A TRUE CHRISTIAN? DO YOU BELIEVE THE "ALIENS" ARE OUR TRUE "GODS" AND CREATED US???

REMEMBER THERE IS A GREAT DECPTION COMING

I FOR ONE, AM WAITING FOR THE REAL TRUE JESUS CHRIST (YESHUA) TO RETURN - THERE IS NO "ALIEN GOD" TO ME THAT IS GOD!

THERE ARE MANY FALSE CHRISTS

LOOK INTO YOUR DEEPEST SOUL

YOU WILL KNOW THE TRUTH

JESUS (YESHUA) IS GOD IN THE FLESH
NOT OUR "ALIEN STAR BROTHERS"

DO NOT!!! BE DECIEVED THEY ARE COMING THEY ARE NOT GOD

IN JESUS NAME I PRAY THAT YOUR EYES WILL BE OPENED TO THE TRUTH!

SO LET IT BE DONE AMEN

The Book of the Bee. If you want a link for part 2 its on the same site. This is the old testament
This is a collection of theological and historical texts compiled by Solomon of Akhlat in the 13th century. Before The King James Bible published (May 2, 1611) so if you go to the older books you will learn more and the things that made no sense like why Cain really killed Able stuff like that.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFsIdSQ6TbE&t=5000s

The Book of The Bee - Part 1 of 2 - Secrets of The First Covenant - HQ Audiobook - YouTube

The Book of the Bee - The 1st Covenant (Full Book) Read by 31 Pearls.This video and/or audio may not be copied or reproduced in part or in whole.The Book of ...

Only people mentioned by @woobee13 in this post can reply

Christian, DJT supporter, married 52 years same spouse.

In response woobee 130 to her Publication

stick to the Bible, as it is totally trustworthy.

Hobby's: Artist realistic pencil drawing. Painting. The Bible.

In response sunny ormsby to his Publication

That's what it is if you were to listen to it. Remember Solomon is known for being the king of Israel who built the first Temple in Jerusalem. He was also the second (after his father, David) and last king of a unified Israel, which was at the height of its power during his reign. He is known for stories told in the Bible about his wisdom. These are his books.

(1) Show this thread