JFK Jr πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ flew N529JK today 2X, after more than a 6 month absence to public skywriting!!! Lots of comms πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘πŸ‘

First flight he circles Goldvein and Hwy 17. 17 = Q. Also goes around Constitution Hwy 20. Then he also circles Snake Castle Road. I can see his initials JFK in the skywriting pattern.

Second flight back to Quantico. Numbers 5:00pm, 5:11pm, and 11 min flight time. We can get 5:5 and 11:11.

Lots more I’m sure. Glad to see JFK Jr is back publicly flying again πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘πŸ‘ Missed him 😒

Only people mentioned by @GlynHowardFndIt2 in this post can reply

All things JFK Jr. Am not him. ;) Also on TS. This page does not believe JFK is still alive. But Jr. might be. Time will tell. Enjoy!

In response Glyn Howard to his Publication

Total travel time: 54 minutes
54/45=POTUS 45
Start time: 3:06, 36, 63, Dallas
& military time: 15:06=15/51=17(Q)x3
Landing time: 4:00=16 military time
16/19=POTUS 45
9.16=16/19=POTUS 45
9.16.2023=23=no. of pain (to the DS)

All things JFK Jr. Am not him. ;) Also on TS. This page does not believe JFK is still alive. But Jr. might be. Time will tell. Enjoy!

Fantastic! Thanks, Glyn! πŸ’™πŸ˜Ž

John's plane also flew around the Fredricksburg & Spotsylvania National Military Park.
"This is America's battleground, where the Civil War roared to its bloody climax."
https://www.nps.gov/frsp/index.htm

And last flew March 9.
So, 191 days between then and Sept. 16.
191 -- 19 1 ("won") -- "POTUS won"

And if you add in the calculation of when the plane stopped flying in March to the time it stopped flying Sept. 16:
191 days, 4 hours 50 minutes
"POTUS won"
4 & 5
(and 4+5=45/POTUS 45)

US Army Honor Guard VeteranπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Q🐸 Teacher/Scientist/Meteoriticist β˜„οΈ Messianic Judaism ✑️ Yeshua HaMashiach

In response SomethingAboutJohn to her Publication

Great work SAJ!!! Awesome πŸ™ŒπŸ™πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘πŸ‘

(1) Show this thread

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

😯

πŸ‘€

US Army Honor Guard VeteranπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Q🐸 Teacher/Scientist/Meteoriticist β˜„οΈ Messianic Judaism ✑️ Yeshua HaMashiach

Here is the plane and he flew to Quantico.

Here are the initials I see in the N529JK skywriting … JFK Jr. Also close up of Snake Castle Rd.