A passionate seeker of the TRUTH who definitely was not created 2 fit In I definitely was created 2 stand out"

Agreed! I wish my husband and best friend of 41 years knew, I always get, yeah babe hope it all works out the way you want it to, or I believe you believe it’s really happening! He is with me on no vaxx, no mask. Stocking up, gun rights, but doesn’t believe anything about Trump, Biden, Obama etc. it hurts but then I have to remember only some of us were chosen. Thank you for being here, God Bless🙏

In response Dale Bradburn to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Spanknurace1 in this post can reply

Where your attention goes, energy flows.

In response Nugget Patriot to her Publication

Bless your heart for where he’s at. Imagine being married to someone normal that went completely liberal…complete other side of the spectrum, that’s inhabitable.

You were chosen to help him through it all.

I’m glad your love for each other is stronger than the facade.

She’s a good girl, loves her momma, loves Jesus, hubby and America too

In response Benny —-B to his Publication

We knew when we met at 18 in boot camp we were meant to be but YOU just made me realize why! Wow! Thank you for this. 🙌

(1) Show this thread

I'm in same situation.. can only hope that as things come more into the light. Those who doubt will see the truth.. prayers help.. mine is coming around also. It is hard to relearn all that people have been taught. Brain washing takes time to undo

In response Patriot girl Lee to her Publication

You are very fortunate! 🙌 I meant mine in the military and he just will not bend.

(1) Show this thread

PATRIOT | 911 TRUTH SEEKER | CONSPIRACY ANALYST 🌎☮ LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

But wait until all the "I TOLD YA SO's" afterwards.
😉 😊

In response M and M Peanuts to her Publication

I thank God every day for my brother and his wife, they are in a state furthest from me but we talk about how good it’s going to be when that time comes! 🤣😉

(1) Show this thread

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

Keep showing him the memes...

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

I do and will continue! 😉

(1) Show this thread