A few months ago the Chinese Communist Party Membership was hacked and the names of US Governots were found in that file....is your Governor one of them?

#1776#NCSWIC#GodWins#tga
#wwg1wga#WhereWeGoOneWeGoAll#MAGA
#TheGreatAwakening#thestormisuponus
#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming

Only people mentioned by @DANMARTIN17 in this post can reply

Christian Husband and Father. Conservative. Trump Supporter to the bitter end. #thegreatawakening. #wwg1wga #maga

In response DAN MARTIN to his Publication

Where's Dictator Whitmer? She may not be on CCP, but she sure as hell is someone's Communist Bitch.

A memer here to fight for Trump! Banned from Twitter and YT twice each. Took the pledge. WWG1WGA Q 1A/2A PATRIOT Salty Army Savage IFBAP

In response Jedi B10 to his Publication

They hadn't finished decyphering the names when I made those so I'm sure there are others not mentioned. I have written reports where they are broken down into Friendly, Hardline etc and that list has some names that might surprise some people.

(1) Show this thread

i dont even have to watch this video! the answer is 80 million percent YES!

#WWG1WGA #NCSWIC #GODWINS #MAGA #Q Silenced Patriot-5 accts, Conspiracy Realist, Truthseeker, Synchronicities, Spiritual Seeker

Yes, have known for awhile now Eric Holcumb is China friendly

Crazy about alpacas, crazy about America, and just trying to wake up the people I love, who all call me crazy! But it's all good.

YES! Newscum is on the list! Something tells me we won't have to wait for the recall effort to give him the BOOT!

A memer here to fight for Trump! Banned from Twitter and YT twice each. Took the pledge. WWG1WGA Q 1A/2A PATRIOT Salty Army Savage IFBAP

In response Beth Osborne to her Publication

Yes he is a dead man walking.

(1) Show this thread