#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

Navy decode

=

You Just Got Saved / Were Given Billions And Billions Of Dollars / Restore Freedoms And Liberties To The People Said Jesus / The Celestine Prophecy Is A Beautiful Vision / Why Am I Being Tortured So Badly 😒/ My Fellow Americans / I Broke The Gematria Code πŸ₯³/ Blackout Necessary / Mary Christ Miss / Decode Release The Kraken πŸ™/ Never Ever Give Up / Your Queen Is Here And She Is Fighting Alongside You All πŸ’ƒ/ I Where The Love Is Jc πŸ˜“/ Jesus Have Mercy On Us / Influence Belongs To Truth Starting Now / How Is This All Intertwined / Overturn Law All / Supernatural Man / Jim Carrey Is Joe Biden / You Are Worthy / Taking Wife And Leaving / Humans Wont Ascend 🀬/ Bunker Forest Blue πŸ’™/ The Son Of Man Cometh 🦌/ God Is Within Her She Will Not Fail🐲 / Time Travel Is Fun / Read Between The Lines πŸ‘/ Austin Doesnt Want To Decode AnymoreπŸ˜₯
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=warshipwednesday
194-491
1164-4611
TS 18:34 - 6:34

#BlueGreenTeam
πŸ’™πŸ’š

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

"Influence Belongs To Truth Starting Now / How Is This All IntertwinedΒ / Restore Freedoms And Liberties To The People Said Jesus"

https://twitter.com/BARTONEISM/status/1702787267490717947?s=19

β€œThe Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

In response Chris David Bell to his Publication

"The Celestine Prophecy Is A Beautiful Vision"

The Only Thing Constant Is Change.

OMG they made the book into a movie?

In response Blue Mangoes to her Publication

Yep I'm watching it right now. It's so scripted for now it's insane 😳

The Only Thing Constant Is Change.

πŸ™Œone of my favorite books gonna try to find the movie to watch now!!

In response Blue Mangoes to her Publication

That was a GREAT movie! πŸ‘

Wow!

I read this book after I had my Satori. A friend had given it to me. At that time I could comprehend the levels of awareness so well it was amazing. I think reading the book then watching the movie helped me understand the message.

Only people mentioned by @BlueMangoes in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Blue Mangoes, click on at the bottom under it