Getting really sick of Juan O Savin, Simon Parkes and others always changing their story or perspective. One minute we will win...the next we don't have the numbers...we need the courts. Seems like they use excuses to validate whatever is happening in the minute. Just listened to Juan saying our numbers are light and people have to start taking to the streets to convince more people. OK...whatever.

Only people mentioned by @JustForThought in this post can reply

In response JustFor Thought to her Publication

Do you have a link to which Juan O that came from? He mentioned the other day about the "numbers" but was referring to pre 2017 election. At that time, they were looking at when would be a good time for Trump to run. Needed more pissed off people to implement the plan. Id like to listen to the one you're referring to compare.

In response Hailey Wills to her Publication

I listened to the first one that was 13 hours ago.

https://anonup.com/thread/1296164

In response Hailey Wills to her Publication

If I have misunderstood I would appreciate your take if you are willing to share. Thanks.

(3) Show this thread

mom of 3 + 1- Love Soccer & Trump

yep! that is bullcrap. those that are still asleep at this point will remain asleep no matter. its enough already! let's just reveal it all and get it over with. hope that is the plan as soon as the impeachment trial is over.

In response Mitzi Reeves to her Publication

I get that. I am in the process of deciding when my end date is.

(1) Show this thread

This is the number one reason I cannot convince my husband about the plan, because he has observed this even with X22's Reports. He says if there is a plan why do these people constantly change the story when their predictions don't come true, continously shiting times, dates and events to fit minute moment happenings... I can't blame him, if you only have one of these people to listen to and don't know anything else of Q then surely you will be turned away before you coudl become a believer in the plan...

In response Flicka Boo to her Publication

I agree. For normal people...those just focused on making a living and surviving; the only thing that will wake them up is putting all of the evidence out there for people to digest and deal with. Like I said yesterday, for most normal people who know something is wrong, they just attribute it to corrpution as normal. As of now it does not appear to the normal world that anything has been done nor will it. In fact, if anything, this last election just proved corruption can be blatant and in our face and we have to take it and shut up...it will only continue.

FYI👉🏼MARRIED=TAKEN=NOT LOOKING! REAL PATRIOT=TRUMP IS MY PRESIDENT🇺🇲🦅 truth seeker, Heaven bound! Jesus is KING

In response Flicka Boo to her Publication

main reason why i withhold so much info today. And share maybe 5% of things. another friend of mine shares it all. good for her. i got embarrassed when i shared videos of simon and charlie with brothers and friends then nothing had taken place. i only started red pilling myself maybe in October and seeing q posts from twitter accounts. but i ghosted twitter. didnt understand the q boards to move around within and learn. And so ive thought if the date is a fluid and moving target theyll know when they know. husband doesn't believe anything but false news. it's tough red pilling deep the asleep

(2) Show this thread