FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

17 eggs & “FROG”
Little House on the Prairie.

Later in the same episode, Mrs. Ingalls says,
“Would it be alright if I answer your question with another question?” 👀

1974, folks.

Mind blown.

There’s honestly so much more I could pause every 10 seconds and tell a story.

TRUTH is LIGHT and LIGHT IS GOD..and ONLY THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE.

In response Whites QWall to his Publication

Its everywhere - every show/movie/song - watching old movies or TV shows - looking with a diff. Lenz you see it all - the COMMS are everywhere... problem is early in the Truth Movement they had us BAN TV - I didnt watch TV for about 5 years - but now I do - I love the COMMS.... CBS is the BEST. The PRICE is RIGHT and LETS MAKE A DEAL- incredible COMMS. Great work !

Only people mentioned by @QTip75 in this post can reply

TRUTH is LIGHT and LIGHT IS GOD..and ONLY THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE.

In response Whites QWall to his Publication

Not many at all - they are more comfortable with the LIES and the BAD GUYS - Everyone is BAD - TV BAD.... Hollywood BAD... (Michael Jacksons song BAD was talking about this time- all of Michaels ALBUMS/SON g's did)...

You know one of my first decodes on the sister site back in 2019 was the Price is Right/Let's Make a Deal - The church ladies came in and shamed me for watching TV... see how that works.... TV BAD... well not for the ones who can SEE and for the ones who were able to slip out of the MATRIX. 2020 was meant to SHOW us what evil looks like - 20/20 VISION - thanks to the GOOD men and woman of Hollywood who spent their lives in front of the camera trying to find ways to show us ... and leaving crumbs and clues so that we would be able to SEE after the veil was lifted... NOTHING IS WHAT IT SEEMS. I wish I could sit home and decode these shows all day - its fascinating. Keep up the Great work - I appreciate it !