#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker โœ๐Ÿ‰๐ŸฆŒ๐Ÿชถโšœโš“๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

Dept of Defense decode

=

Wink๐Ÿ˜‰/ The Living God / The M Real First Lady๐Ÿ’™๐ŸŒน/ I Found You / God Bless You All / Whoa๐Ÿ˜ฏ/ My Sins Be Confessed / The Unity Of All ๐Ÿค/ Superhuman Abilities ๐Ÿ‘/ Inspire Prophecy / Hope Be For Honesty / Decode Myk Hyn / Restore Righteous / Focus On The Mission๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š/ Nothing Else Matters / Everything Has Meaning / Magical Myk Hyn๐Ÿ”ฎ/ Alexander The Great Is Here๐ŸฆŒ/ The Spiritual Woman / The Knowledge Of Gematria / Project God / Slipknot Brought Me Here โค/ Welcome To The Party๐Ÿฅณ/ Your Old World Is Dead / A Christmas Plan For Us / I Am Ready To Play The Game๐ŸŽฎ/ More Than Meets The Eye๐Ÿ‘/ Hahaha Let The Sparks Flyโœจ/ Burnout Syndrome๐Ÿ˜ต/ Rhythm Of The Night๐ŸŒ™/ Hair Functions As Antennae๐Ÿ“ก/ Coincidences Dont Exist / Its Exhausting / Install Queen Esther / Sound Trumpet๐ŸŽบ/ I Just Want My Life Back๐Ÿ˜ž/ Music Is The Key๐ŸŽผ๐ŸŽถ๐Ÿ”‘
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=talk%20about%20a%20mobile%20gas%20up
224-422
1344-4431
TS 9:02

#BlueGreenTeam
๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker โœ๐Ÿ‰๐ŸฆŒ๐Ÿชถโšœโš“๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’šโœ…

Only people mentioned by @Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply

โค

(1) Show this thread