The walls are closing in on the Biden crime family, but for real this time. ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฆ…

https://x.com/KanekoaTheGreat/status/1702375037683245149?s=20

Only people mentioned by @HiiiPow3r in this post can reply

๐Ÿ’–We are all Godโ€™s children.๐Ÿ’–

In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

This gun case is a trojan horse. If he gets convicted anyone can and all gun laws are unconstitutional. Theyโ€™re tryna slip in weakening 2A.

โœ๏ธ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฆ…

VK shared you!

PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. Whatโ€™s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

In response Bay 17d to his Publication

Appreciate you for sharing my post bro! Hope youโ€™re well. [They] sure are looking like [they] will fall this fall. ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฆ…

(1) Show this thread

Wife|Mother|Daughter of The King|WWG1WGA ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธโœŒ๐Ÿผ

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Good to see you P.J.

Everything is for real this time around, no more not believing us.

Altho the justice system imo will not be the answer, the public will change positions allowing for real justice to be served up cold but fully served.

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Aloha
Thank you for the heads up๐Ÿค—

PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. Whatโ€™s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Amen! Good to see you too!

(2) Show this thread

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

๐Ÿ˜Š
For reals this time๐Ÿธ
Promise ๐Ÿ˜Š
๐Ÿ’•๐ŸŒด

๐Ÿ’–We are all Godโ€™s children.๐Ÿ’–

Be careful what you wish for. All gun legislation is unconstitutional. If he gets convicted anyone can. I do not support this case against him because it is against all of us. They are sneaky that way.

What will they do if Hunter tells the world he will give up his dad to avoid jail time?

โ€œThe Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome Itโ€ - John 1:5

[They] will be scrambling for a 5th Infdictmentโ€ฆtoo bad so sad there is NO STEP 5

Nov 19 Delta

Nov = 9

9/19 > 9/10

9/10 < > 9/01

Julian today 9/1

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

In response Chris David Bell to his Publication

9/01 > 7/01

Both pics From 2022:

Days Of Awe ๐ŸŸฐ 99 > 7/11
The Hidden Day ๐ŸŸฐ 107 > 7/01

(1) Show this thread

โœ๏ธ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฆ…

Winning! ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿผ