#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

Navy decode

=

Higher Love Arriving❀/ Boss We Are The Storm BoomπŸ’₯/ I Still Believe In Love πŸ₯°/ The Pure Of Heart Will See God / Showing Her The Book To Decode The Code πŸ“–/ Showing Her The Code To Decode The Book πŸ“–/ How Do I Escape The Matrix / The Myk Hyn From A To Z / Technically I Am The WeaponπŸ”₯/ Heavens Wedding / Do You Have A Message For Me / So Far Ahead How Do U Get All This / His Angels Are Bringing Justice While He Rests πŸ˜‡βš–/ She Who Has The Keys To The Matrix Austin πŸ”‘/ You Have Come Full CircleπŸ”΅/ Went Through It To God / Open The Holy Door Myk HynπŸšͺ/ The Teacher Appears When The Student Is Ready / Love Should Be Loud And Hate Should Be Shut Up ❀/ The Great Wealth Transfer Will Take Place Now πŸ₯³/ Be Gentle With Others Hearts πŸ’•/ Its Time To Change This World / God Is Ready For A New Era 🦌/ Communicate W Numbers
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=defending%20the%20homeland%20is%20our%20top%20priority
436-634
TS 11:31

#BlueGreenTeam
πŸ’™πŸ’š

God's child #BlueGreenTeamπŸ’™πŸ’š

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Strong's Concordance

Hebrew-a terebinth
Greek-to set against, withstand

Hebrew-"Ashur has given a brother", an Assyrian king
Greek-to fall off

Hebrew- to be good, kind
Greek-to exercise power over

Hebrew-blood
Greek-to seduce wholly, deceive

Hebrew-a peak, rounded summit
Greek-deceitful

Hebrew-love (noun)
Greek-sudden

Hebrew-a band
Greek-a wrong, injury

Hebrew-"his son", an Israelite
Greek-naked, poorly clothed

#BlueGreenTeamπŸ’™πŸ’š

Only people mentioned by @Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication