Only people mentioned by @Jennja in this post can reply

Trump 2020, Fight Like a Flynn ⭐️⭐️⭐️, WWG1WGA, Seth Rich, God Wins πŸ™πŸ», We Are The Storm πŸ¦…, God Bless America πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication

We are ready.

Ask yourself, if we were about to simply be erased again, would we even have this opportunity to identify the enemy, a platform to discuss all of it, or any clues of how to reclaim our power to manifest our new day despite all these unbelievable challenges?

It is an amazing time to be alive. I love you all. We got this. God wins.

God has already won. βœ¨πŸ™πŸΌβœ¨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

In response Ask Yourself to her Publication

Totally agree. πŸ™πŸΌπŸ˜Š

(1) Show this thread

This Time is The End.🌟

God has already won. βœ¨πŸ™πŸΌβœ¨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

In response Veritas Vincit to his Publication

βœ¨πŸ™πŸΌβœ¨

(1) Show this thread

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" β€œChance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

I think people are awake more so than ever before. We are crossing our t's and dotting our i's

In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication

I'd agree with that and do think more people are awake than ever before, I just hope it's enough people. Wish there were more, but maybe there's just enough for the tipping point? πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

(1) Show this thread

β€œThe Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

Speaking of patterns and many being broken by OG accounts since their return to twitter….

In response Chris David Bell to his Publication

I remember that post. 😎
Resonates.

(1) Show this thread

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

if they have nuclear codes we are fucked

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" β€œChance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

It's been made clear time and time again that they don't

(1) Show this thread