#tbiytc πŸ˜»πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ•ŠπŸ€—β€οΈπŸŒŽ

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

There is nothing safe or healing about 5G towers.

Can anyone of the dozens of anons who liked this post show ANY evidence that covfefe changes a 5G cell signal?

David Straight? He didn't show any evidence. He asserted without offering any other information.

Med beds might someday be reality but 5G isn't one.

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ David Straight explains CovFeFe
https://www.bitchute.com/video/BG96aaztCoAa/

😻 So much wonder is coming.
I πŸ’― know it πŸ€—πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ•Š

In response Water Mark to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @KatistheSea3 in this post can reply

CNC Machinist - Pro-Trump Storm

True, I wonder if QSR will ever learn how to match the verb.

I realize that most fact checkers are actually fact hiders. Regardless of this one's funding sources; its observations about the writing on the circuit board itself is pretty conclusive.

https://leadstories.com/hoax-alert/2020/05/fact-check-worker-exposes-cov-19-circuit-board-5g-tower.html

I've seen D. Straight's videos and the circuit board video.

The circuit board video is a hoax. The circuit board shown matches chip for chip a board out of an old cable box. The 'COV-19' etching on the coax input (which is dented and battered; not in new condition but likely damage from its hasty removal of the plastic case) has been added. The 'installer' is wearing brand new safety gear with no company logos, no truck, and no tools. He's an actor standing next to a cell tower filming himself.

I'd heard David Straight is now in prison for fraud. Regardless, he offers absolutely no technical information other than asserting that some smart guys solved the problem. It looks a lot like Straight's information was the debunked video.

The problem with 'fixing' harmful RF is changing the frequency of the signal changes the function of the signal. A 432 Hz healing frequency cannot be be made to transmit data like a 3.8GHz signal. Its unlikely the antennae could even make i