Only people mentioned by @Saphirs33 in this post can reply

TruthSocial: https://truthsocial.com/@Lukesnonna Donald Trump is my President!! 🇺🇸🇺🇸 Trust the Man!! He has never let us down.

In response Saphirs33 Saphirs33 to her Publication

Yes, expell her! She never belonged in Congress at all, and take Ilhan & Rashida too!

Shit yeah she should be expelled. The insider told me decades ago they wanted round ups. And if they won, I for instance would be on the "kill list" I told her good wouldn't have it any other way, but they are NOT gonna win. SO yes, if they don't abide by the Constitution get their asses out of our govt. First sign of turning if they get elected boot their butts OUT.

I doubt she even knows what Auschwitz is. LOL The woman does not know what garbage disposal is.

Hung

Aussie Mum who wants Humanity to live in Peace ,Love and Freedom that God intended.Lets bring down this Cabal Debt, Enslavement System.

So disgusting. I'm an Aussie an even our dirtbag Politicians wouldn't be able to get a way with that.

RN. Grateful. TEAM Q. PATRIOT. Vintage clothing and antique aficionado.

And Claudia Tenney already started sucking up to her.

I VERY much doubt this is real.

Come on, even AOC ain't THIS dumb! 😏

#wwg1wga #savethechildren #godwins #patriotsneverquit #nothingcanstopwhatiscoming #thestormisuponus #maga #thegreatawakening

Team Lin Wood isn't a verified account clearly. Not defending AOC my any means but that font isn't used on twitter. Be very careful with images that aren't trackable. This doesn't even give a date it was posted. Anyone can impose font on a graphic. Just saying.

Proud to be an American!! I am a skincare consultant & would love to assist you with your skin care issues!

that ahould be concidered hate speech and a crime!

Round HER up! GITMO!

Digital Soldier, Patriot! Will never give up! God is my savior. Love God, my family and my country! 🇺🇸🙏🏻WWG1WGA🙏🏻🇺🇸🐿🍿

She needs to have her citizenship stripped from her and sent packing!

swamp rat ... she needs to go where Nancy is

Believe in God#Jesus#Trump#All honor belongs to God#Save the children#Peace will be the price#Truth seeker&baker...

Demonic rats, look THEM up, they the racist and everything evil, they call us, racist against Christian and white. Hopeless people...

Truthseeker, Consumer of Red Pills....Sick and tired of being sick and tired about the world we live in right now...

again it is proven, one does not learn from history. And again it is proven, human kind is not intelligent....

expelled from the planet

Оче наш, који си на небесима, да се свети име Твоје, да дође царство Твоје, да буде воља Твоја и на земљи као на небу

Honestly at this point she is working for us

49K likes.

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

Expelled? Fuck that. Hang that bitch

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

ummm... YES!!!!!

Retired professional driver, former carpenter and US Navy vet. I love all God's creatures and I'm saved by the blood of Jesus, my savior!

AOC got to go!

Still wearing that silly mask? Stand up. We have work to do. #wwg1wga

AOC is really stupid. I know she deleted this tweet, but why would she even post it. She is really stupid.

Believe in God#Jesus#Trump#All honor belongs to God#Save the children#Peace will be the price#Truth seeker&baker...

In response Forest Mayfair to his Publication

Stupid is stupid does.

(1) Show this thread

Jesus is my Lord, Heaven is my home. Christian Patriot, I want my country back! NO DMs! #MAGA #WWG1WGA #JesusIsLord #GodHasThis #GodWins

Wait a minute, AOC completely disgusts me & I can believe she'd say something like that, but there's something wrong w that tweet, Twitter doesn't use Times New Roman font, they use Arial, which we can see is used in all of the tweet other than message (which is also tilted in relation to AOC's name).

SHOULD BIDEN BE PRESIDENT?????

NOBODY IS EVEN ATTEMPTING TO TAKE BACK OUR COUNTRY AND I'M SO TIRED OF PLAYING THE "VICTIM" ROLE!!!

SHOULD BIDEN BE PRESIDENT?????

NOBODY IS EVEN ATTEMPTING TO TAKE BACK OUR COUNTRY AND I'M SO TIRED OF PLAYING THE "VICTIM" ROLE!!!

God Won! #Happily Married #Patriot 🚫DM's #TrumpisPresident #SaveTheChildren #SayNoToTheGreatReset #Eph 6:10-12

In response Danita Rhea to his Publication

Oh hell no!

(1) Show this thread

EVERYTHING. WOKE. TURNS. TO. SHIT.

come. and. try. to. round. me. up. biyatch.

That's fake as fuck. She has not tweeted that.

Yes, she is a terrorist

Just a mom living for TRUTH ~ pEaCE ~ SaLVaTion ~ LAUGHTER 🇺🇸💗😘 Jesus IS truth 🙏🏻🌅❤️✝️

Yes. Get rid of her yesterday!

49K likes! disgusting!

sounds an awful lot like she is inciting violence!