Only people mentioned by @DOWNTHERABBITHOLE in this post can reply

Remember who you are. We Win!! Happily married, mother of 4, nana of 2

Have practiced this in my mind so long, Iā€™m no longer reactionary, to any of it. Who would have thought, that this would go on, only and until, we could stand like steel, through any of the coming storms.

ANCIENT HISTORY, ARCHEOLOGY, SYMBOLS, LANGUAGE, UFO, PARANORMAL, CRYPTOZOLOGY, CONSPIRACIES, BIBLICAL CODE, BLOODLINES. TRUMP MAGA WWG1WGA

In response Angela Copeland to her Publication

I HEAR YOU! IV'E ATE SLEPT & DRANK THIS FOR OVER 7 YEARS! CRAZY THAT I'M STILL IN IT TO WIN IT! MUST BE FAITH! OR I'M OFF MY ROCKER LOL NAH!!! šŸ˜šŸ˜˜

(1) Show this thread

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

It applies in the other direction as well.

ANCIENT HISTORY, ARCHEOLOGY, SYMBOLS, LANGUAGE, UFO, PARANORMAL, CRYPTOZOLOGY, CONSPIRACIES, BIBLICAL CODE, BLOODLINES. TRUMP MAGA WWG1WGA

In response The Real Me to her Publication

šŸ˜AGREED!

(1) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Ready for anything at this point.

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

šŸ˜I HEAR YOU ALL OF THE ABOVE! LOL

(1) Show this thread

I trust no one but Meā—ļøšŸ˜Iā€™m so ready for everything to come outā—ļøLETS GOOOOOO NOWā—ļøšŸ˜

In response chore Toke to her Publication

šŸ˜˜šŸ˜šŸ˜

(1) Show this thread

Well, I for one, already don't trust anyone...ANYONE. i listen to what people have to say and then pray to God to help me sort out what to hold dear and what to discard. It's worked for me so far.

God is always in control.No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. No White Guilt Here

In response Sierra Victor to her Publication

some say innocent until proven guilty--I say
all information is lies until proven otherwise...
this was forced upon me over time

(1) Show this thread

TRUTH is LIGHT and LIGHT IS GOD..and ONLY THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE.

In 2020 we were suppose to see the EVIL (evil never reveals itself)- so who other than the STARS to SHOW us... it was part of their SOUL CONTRACT.. somewhere between 2022-2023 we were to take that 20/20 vision and see BEHIND THE CURTAIN or veil.... this was the time to start connecting the dots and to SEE that these were NOT the bad people we once thought... Its even in the Q DROPS- "The ones you think are bad are good"- "There are more good than bad"- There is a very easy way to SEE this - so people like OPRAH/HANKS etc are all WHITE HATS... people got it all wrong with the Illuminati and Freemasons... SYMBOLISM will be their DOWNFALL (not the STARS given signage) but the TRUTH COMMUNITY who didn't see through this - and then learn them... DOUBLE/TRIPLE meanings. DUALITY at its finest...They are SHOWING you they are good and they left a trail in every Movie/TV Show/Song etc.

In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication

EXACTLY! VERY WELL SAID MY DEAR! MIRRORED, REVERSED, TWISTED TRUTHS! šŸ˜

(1) Show this thread

Thereā€™s only one person I would be shocked to find out was evil and that would be Mr. Rogers. Iā€™m done with celebrities of any kind.

In response George The Patriot to his Publication

LOL WELL HE MIGHT HAVE BEEN, I HEAR YA! šŸ˜

(1) Show this thread

They were foolish to go against God. They found out. Patriot. Veteran.

šŸ˜†