Only people mentioned by @Luisjr40 in this post can reply

I'm telling you he's absolutely correct. I have military people in my family and they don't talk much but they will nod at some deep questions i ask. I know DJT is in control!

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

Happy Q Day 😎
4 Those Whom hav Been Paying Attention Makes Perfect Sence

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

Thank God it's True!!

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

Better late than never!!!

Look at other dudes face... You can bet your sweet azz they've started digging.
100th 🐵 effect
LFG & FJB

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Forever Patriot to his Publication

Aloha
Here use this
We need the word out🤗

(1) Show this thread

Father, husband, brother and occasional Eye Doc. Do the next right thing.

Patriot Patel and his devolution theory. Kash Patel said it was untrue months ago. But who really knows....it's very far fetched for sure.

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

In response Johnny Thunders to his Publication

I wouldn't put any stock in what Patel has to say, he's a part of the Club.

(1) Show this thread

Patriot 🇺🇸 Happy 🤗 Grateful 🙏🏼 Positive 👍🏻 WWG1WGA! President Trump is STILL MY PRESIDENT! MAGA 💥 Trust in God 🙏🏼

For the normies/soon to see the light 🙏🏼

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

It makes sense due to the fact that our nation was attacked by enemies foreign and domestic. Our nation has been at war for at least 3 years. The military recognizes President Trump as their Commander-In-Chief and as a wartime president who is providing continuity of government. Some people can't grasp what is going on in plain sight.