Getting easier to see who people really are by the day.
Lots of stone cold hearts out there pretending to be flesh hearts.

😭 makes me so sad
How much trials and tribulations until enough is enough and we finally get to work as a team?

Only people mentioned by @Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
"What's Coming Is WORSE Than The Cold War" - Douglas Macgregor's Last WARNING - YouTube

"What's Coming Is WORSE Than The Cold War" - Douglas Macgregor's Last WARNINGInterview by Stephen GardnerFOLLOW FOR MORE:YouTube @-anonymous Twitter https:...

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

gonna be a it or take drastic habbening as i am still told to be nice and i have not went full me in yrs. folks think this is a kind and gentle war.

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

In response Patriotic One to his Publication

We have to be merciful and kind. It's the only way out. They divide, we unite. Our own anons aren't even united so how the hell will we ever get the left and right to unite again? This is making me feel physically ill. 😪
Patriots aren't showing unity hardly at all. They're hot headed seeking revenge as if it's even theirs to begin with. The battle is the Lords to finish. We just need to be still. 💖

(1) Show this thread