Don't know bout anyone else, but makes sense to me anyway

Awakening process from Laura Aboli on TG
https://t.me/LauraAbolichannel

Only people mentioned by @Patriot63 in this post can reply

QPatriot ๐Ÿ’ฅFINAL BATTLE! โ›ˆ๏ธ๐ŸŒช๏ธ๐ŸŒŸA New World ahead๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ GOD BLESS the USA, Trump, Q team and the WH Military! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผโœจ๐ŸŒŸ

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

Spot on!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ Love this! ๐Ÿ˜ป

PROUD to be an AMERICAN ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Navy Nurse Veteran๐Ÿฆ…โš“๏ธ๐Ÿ’ซโœจ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

In response Caballs Kek to her Publication

I love reading this, itโ€™s affirmation for us all. I think most r past#31 ๐Ÿ˜

(1) Show this thread

Got suspended from Twitter....looking for a new site and my friends....

Here is my favorite....." I just heard this stuff on Glenn Beck he is not crazy"....but I was crazy....right.....LOL....

Ha! Pretty much nailed it! LOL!

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

32. What an amazing time to be alive! Praise God!

๐ŸŒŸSpirit Within Guides, Truth Seeking Patriot โ™ฅ๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ I Love Jesus Christ, family, ๐Ÿ’ž ๐Ÿพ ๐Ÿพ Friends ๐Ÿธ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ โœ๏ธ ๐ŸŒŸRe-igniting light Within.

" What IS real? How do you DEFINE, real? If youโ€™re talking about what you can feelโ€ฆwhat you can smellโ€ฆwhat you can taste and see, then real is simply, electrical signals interpreted by your brain."

Most will cling onto their current structures for some stability during this ever-changing landscape of information we call The Great Awakening. You must be willing to let go of EVERYTHING you thought was real and cemented in reality. Re-learn this universe as a child would, but this time leave the programming behind.

Programming runs deep within us all, and itโ€™s not just from the entertainment industry. These learned beliefs and behaviors have been passed down for generations. This programming isnโ€™t intentional; it is simply our nature. We teach what we have learned and what we have found safe or rewarding. . . Are you ready to give up the comfort of your current belief structures and ...

Everything we Believe to be True is False, and Everything we Believe to be False is True!

Only followers of this user (@jolish) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

QPatriots1776 = MAGA PATRIOT that loves AMERICA! LOVE GOD! #WWG1WGA / #TRUMP2020 - #TRUMPWON Telegram: @Qpatriots1776TRUTH: @Qpatriots1776

That's a good one, pretty accurate