LETS HELP FIND HIM AMERICA...
There's a killer on the run - and police are now cleared to "go hot".

Only people mentioned by @twiggy4065 in this post can reply

In response Lillian Terwilliger to her Publication

This seems like a gun-confiscation tactic. Innocent people being shot by gun-toting patriots?

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

This seems like a MSM distraction to keep the public's attention focus off other subjects. People are all in a tizzy over finding this guy in PA when in reality the Philly area is loaded with wanted criminals.

President Donald J. Trump is Andrew Breitbart's REVENGE

call me cynical - but every time the 'enforcers' are told to go hot, innocent people end up getting shot.

For example - The ladies that were in this truck were simply delivering newspapers.

Trump 2020, Fight Like a Flynn ⭐️⭐️⭐️, WWG1WGA, Seth Rich, God Wins 🙏🏻, We Are The Storm 🦅, God Bless America 🇺🇸

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

If anyone sees him, shoot to kill.

What area is he in, do they know that ones name?

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Around philly

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Watch live: Aerial shots as search for escaped prisoner Danelo Cavalcante continues - YouTube

Live aerials of the search for the escaped inmate Danelo Cavalcante. Authorities in Pennsylvania who have been trying to capture an escaped murderer for near...

(2) Show this thread

Mom of 2 ...💙 Caleb Michael 💙 💗Riley Kathryn 💗 ... I have 2 Grandbabies 💙 Knox Bradley 💗 Kollyns Kate ❤️Patriot 4Ever❤️ Trump/JFK

Where was he last seen?

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication
(1) Show this thread