Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Tucker Carlson: β€œWhat's Coming Is WORSE Than WW3” - YouTube

"What's Coming Is WORSE Than WW3" - Tucker Carlson's Last WARNINGTucker Carlson is an American conservative political commentator, writer, internet and telev...

PATRIOTS help fight fake news... PLEASE SEND & SHARE MEMEs HERE!!!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

The Collasped Economy... No food, No water, No electricity, WW3 nuke exchange, and a New Even more deadly disease... πŸ”₯ HELL ON EARTH FOR EVERY MAN WOMAN & CHILD πŸ”₯ (at least by our small mind standards) ...and then walks in Mr. Antichrist to fix it all (just take this little mark and do as your told) all this Anon stuff and everything we've living through up to this point was ALL A SETUP... Evil beyond the scope of sanity - PRAY LORD JESUS COME SOON, that those days may be shortened for The Elect's Sake πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response FIGHT FAKE NEWS to his Publication

Nana does not agree with all of this.

The antichrist imo is Prince William.

PATRIOTS help fight fake news... PLEASE SEND & SHARE MEMEs HERE!!!

I believe he may very well be... not sure why (if so) that makes this any less relevant? Perhaps the "in walks in..." part made it sound like the antichrist is a new comer... not necessarily so... in fact likely is already known player. But I know, I know... Juan suggested as much - ugh LOL

In response FIGHT FAKE NEWS to his Publication

I was not Juan that researched the theory, but it makes sense to me 1000th knight, bloodline of all 13 families and there had to be a reason already known yrs ago for them to put the clause in Israel's constitution or what ever they called the agreement of formation with the Royals retaining the right to sit a King over Israel when ever they want.

Only people mentioned by @falconeddyx in this post can reply

In response Bob Eddy Z to his Publication

Thanks for sharing!