WWG1WGA ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ TRUST THE PLAN

@VincentCrypt46
7:48 PM EST ยท Sep 10, 2023

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

In response sercorimo ... to her Publication

I put shoes on three times this week and the longest time was about an hour and a half.

In response Yester Vue to his Publication

I'm still healing my foot.. may have only put shoes on 3xs this year.
My feet look different. Crazy!

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

I put them on and it hurts my pinky toes and the bottoms of my feet start to get irritated and raw from the socks depressed into my skin! And I wear KEEN shoes notorious for huge open-toe spaces inside the shoes, you can wiggle your toes and the shoes fit.

The thought alone hurts my feet.
I don't think I can fit into my shoes anymore.

KEEN may be the way to go. Better then Merrell?
Is there one better for kinetic energy?

I pick up rocks with my toes and throw them with my feet now for fun! I am getting to have a pretty good aim with it too!

Ever since I was a little kid, I have always picked up things with my toes. Why bend down and pick up a pencil when I can just grab them with my toes. ๐Ÿ˜…
But I never tried throwing them. Interesting!!

I do it all the time with my feet like a monkey. Same thing! I water my yard landscaping using my spray nozzle and drag the hose around with my feet instead of using my hands. Same way, why bend over with these handy toes available?
I got a small bucket of 1-2 gallon for stones and trash and I started by tossing these types of things into that bucket to discard them later. I developed a routine of picking this stuff puy with my toes of throwing further and further and soon it actually became possible to hit what you're shooting for.

๐Ÿค” a grasping foot

When you can use your feet more like a hand palm downward it really strengthens and changes the shape of muscles in your feet. This gives you balance when barefooted like a tree is rooted almost. I can stand as a flamingo on either foot for extended periods with my eyes closed and not fall over or put my other foot down to balance/steady myself. Either foot too I can do this now. It radically improved my posture as well, I could "feel" where I was leaning/slouching/off the center of gravity better now. Easier and takes less effort to stand straight than slouch, I engage fewer muscles standing correctly I learned.

I stand like a flamingo too, especially when I wash the dishes.
A habit I picked up from my mother.

Yes! Like the Aborigines people! I tuck my foot high up against the other leg.

Yes! Foot high up.

Queensland?

I am American. But grew up very remote/rural/wild in the 70's in Arkansas. The pictures are what home looks like.

Beautiful ๐Ÿ˜
You're a Native?

Actually, my maternal side of the family name has been on American soil since before there were 13 colonies here with the French Fur trade. The other side/half of my lineage has been here since before America was west of the Mississippi. We have been somehow involved in almost every conflict at arms America ever had in its history. We (close relatives) are still on armed active duty overseas and inside NORAD as we speak. When I say this is "My land" to the government, I mean it!

"When I say this is "My land" to the government, I mean it!"
AMEN!! ๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฒ
God Bless!!

Natural Law is superior in all nations. Natural Law is easy to define...it is what would be left if civilization fell.

Governments were made by people and we are their masters, they are not our rulers. No one was born owning anyone, ever. Bloodlines are lies and robber barons only.

Ask the leaders who had their heads rolled in the French Revolution!

Only people mentioned by @realyestervue in this post can reply

Life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness