I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In 1999 I got married. Shortly after I returned from my honeymoon I learned that I would be losing a job I had worked hard at for 17 years. It was a very painful time. I had a job offer soon in Tower 2. It was past the 50th floor. By the grace of GOD I got a phone call from a Marketing/Ad Agency much closer to home. They offered me a great salary, my own office, great benefits. I will never forget meeting coworkers in the parking lot the morning of 9/11. It was such a beautiful day, perfect weather, beautiful sky. We watched everything unfold on this gigantic screen they used for clients. I remember looking at my boss next to me thanking her for hiring me with tears in my eyes. I was 6 mnths pregnant with a high risk pregnancy. Honestly I don't think I would have made it out of the building. I lost that job that April as the economy crashed. Just before Covid my VP killed himself. Someone said he never got over laying us all off. I never stop thinking about him. I'm grateful to be here

Only people mentioned by @Faith in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Faith FreeTheChildrenQ, click on at the bottom under it