I AM ONLY L O V E - MY WIFES BILLIONAIRE SATANIC WALMART FAMILY KIDKNAPPED HER IN 2021. IVE SEEN SOME THINGS...

When they find out . . . . . . . . . he's a pole smoking pedophile married to a transvestite and leased to purchased' satanic childrenzes.... Youch 😳

Patriot, 1 with God, #WeAreWinning, Encourager, Love is the Key, WWG1WGA~ #FREEDOM~ Sovereign~ Gratitude~ Grace~

In response Roy Herman Kellerman to his Publication

You highlight some very interesting facts. People are 'ok' to give bo a free pass; but yet are extremely critical of the Trump family. Why is that? I'd say partly MSM; they brainwashed people to believe lies. They 'trained' people to give a 'pass' on the important facts & humiliate &/or harass those who didn't 'go along' with the BS they were pushing. We've lost our moral compass. Lost our ability to discern TRUTH from lies. Lost our ability for critical thinking. & walked away from good ole COMMON SENSE.

MOST LIKELY THE ONES THAT WISH TO BRUSH OT OFF, AND SAY THAT IT DOESN'T MATTER ABOUT *BO* (BARACK OBAMA) - THEY ARE THE DEMOCRATS, WHO ARE AKA
DEMON-CRATS
The hope is that there will be some democrats waking up..
*BO* is also Body Odor which STINKS!

In response Sunny Smiles to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @soTELLme533 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Every Time, click on at the bottom under it