Only people mentioned by @DownSouthScotMichelle in this post can reply

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Trump Girl to her Publication

President Donald J Trump and his loved ones have gone through hell and risked everything for our nation and the world. We owe them a debt of gratitude we can never fully repay. May God Almighty guide, protect and bless them all beyond measure.

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

I Saw It Last Night : : : Another Time was when over 2 Million People Showed Up Jan 6th : : : He was in the Limo & Tears Were Being Wiped Away for the Support We Showed : : : To Take Back Our Country : : : PDJT & We The People are the only ones Fighting for this Country Of Ours : Not the republicans : : : not the democrats : : : not the media : : : not hollywood : : : not the music industry : : : not the sports industry : : : not the corporations : : : ONLY PDJT & WE THE PEOPLE

Woman of God, believe in common sense, love the USA, and also PRESIDENT TRUMP!!!

Yes i saw it and could not hold back tears. He has been through soo much for us and our Country and the World. We Love You President Trump💕

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

Saw that earlier ❤️🇺🇸🦅
We love him more right back!

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

Makes me even more determined than ever!!!

(1) Show this thread