#WWG1WGA #Trump 2020 #Maga #Qanon #17 #PainComing #SaveTheChildren #deplorable #patriot #kek #The storm God Controls The Climate

For those like me
who have lost contact
with family members
due to politics-

Will you talk to them again once this is over?

AND

if yes, how will you start the conversation?

YES

NO

NOT SURE

In response LQve Trump to her Publication

I told myself that I will not say i told you so. My husband is still asleep and over the last 10 months if I tried to bring anything up he would blow up so i just quit. I have lost friends and many family members that do not speak to me. I posted on Facebook before I deactivated it that I'm here if anyone needed me. It's really not their fault. I think my husband needs to hear it from MSM for it to be the truth in his eyes.

It would be interesting to take a "head count" of how many of us have been in the exact same situation !

Well, Carol , let's start it now. You and I - that makes 2 ...... anyone else up for a tally?

And has it been such an isolating and lonesome feeling as Carol and I have felt ?

And, Carol , I believe it is their "fault" that their heads have been in the sand throughout this .... and it is their "fault" for their dismissive attitude and all the malarky they pull to diminish us in others' eyes.

Answering the question of "Will we talk to them again"? Well, I will , but th

In response Carol Kulwicki to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @VeryQuantumVery in this post can reply

In response Save the Children to her Publication

I have seen many women comment on Twitter and Facebook that they too are in the same boat as we are. I will be there for him if he chooses to know but I'm afraid he may be one that doesn't want to know.