😹❤️🇺🇸🕊

🐸 MJTruth
Holy Smokes Batman! 👀

In the Robert F. Kennedy Jr vs Google lawsuit,
💥JOHN F. KENNEDY JR💥 is listed as the plaintiff—twice.

That’s one hell of a “typo”.

https://storage.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.cand.416322/gov.uscourts.cand.416322.32.0.pdf

@ candlesinthenight

#wykyk
#RightAllAlong

Only people mentioned by @KatistheSea3 in this post can reply

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

Here comes the Son!!!

In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication

💯🌞❤️🇺🇸🕊️

(1) Show this thread

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication

Brilliant!!! 😎🦅🐸✒️😉😻👊🇺🇸

(1) Show this thread

Wow...wow...nothing but wow...waiting a minute, is this already the end of this movie? Pissed indicator is not reaching 10 yet

I’ve worked at the DAs office and law firms. You DO NOT have typos in legal docs going to court. Any typo will get a doc thrown out. Unless court has gotten really lax in the last 20 years. Before computers and only typewriters let’s just say legal secretaries were the best of the best because 100% accuracy. Couldn’t use white out either. Firms review docs for this (rare in this day of computers and templates) multiple times before going to court.

. I love GOD and AMERICA. Trump Kennedy Patriot. Me and Hubby retired. On Gettr @cathyldup.

It should be Robert....so Mistake or Comm? Wouldnt it be great if John came out and switched with Robert?? What a Hoot that would be!! 😂😘😍😉💖👍🎉 Was the Last Trump card played yet? 🤔

Interesting to note the plaintiff and defendants both listed in all caps yet no other names are listed in all caps but the judges.

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

No. 7 Plaintiff also seeks ti enjoin defendants from using their medical misinformation policies to "Remove Videos of Kennedy during his campaign for the 2024 Presidential Election".

I Love this Country. We need our country back. Law & Order is Over Due. Justice has failed us. Trusting the Plan will take care of [them].

Wow 😲😳
That is one crazy typo....
Or is it, lol 😂

PATRIOT | 911 TRUTH SEEKER | CONSPIRACY ANALYST 🌎☮ LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

Wow that's a BIG Red Pill 💊. I don't think the court can make that kind of a mistake or else the document wouldn't be valid.

. I love GOD and AMERICA. Trump Kennedy Patriot. Me and Hubby retired. On Gettr @cathyldup.

In response M and M Peanuts to her Publication

Good point! 👍🤔😊

(1) Show this thread

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

Lol

In response Gayle Storm to her Publication

😉 LOVE your GIF, Gayle!!!
& pink IS one of my favorite colors 😹👛💞🌷

(1) Show this thread

Maybe it is really JFK jR.....?